How to Get Rid of Chicken Pox Scars on Face Fast
The aim of this article, is to discuss about how to get rid of chicken pox scars on face fast naturally. However, before we get started, it’s important to first understand the disease itself. Chicken Pox is a viral disease that is highly contagious and closely related to the Herpes simplex Virus that is responsible for cold sores and genital sores. The disease is caused by a virus called, Varicella zoster (VRV). In most cases, it’s never fatal, but its symptoms can be serious and uncomfortable. When a person gets an attack, the whole body develops skin rashes which graduate to small itchy open sores which, mostly heal without leaving any scars. In some cases, however, the sores begin as blisters that appear red or purple. On top of this blisters, is a vesicle that initially holds a clear fluid. This fluid slowly turns creamy white and raptures causing a crust on the surface of the skin. When this fluid is still in the vesicle, it’s very contagious, but when the vesicle ruptures, it’s not.
Once the crust has opened up, it takes six to seven days to dry up. In some cases, it leaves an ugly scars which look unsightly when a person has just recovered from the infection. In some cases, the scars may be a source of embarrassment for people who have a low self esteem. They may end up staying indoors and refuse to interact with other people. Most people remain indoors because the scars left by the disease, are at times more pronounced than the disease itself. The following paragraphs will be devoted to highlighting natural methods of minimizing or eliminating scars left by chicken pox.
One of the best natural ways is the use of vitamin E or any Vitamin E based skin products. These products aid in the process of healing and achievement of a smooth skin. This product should be applied twice a day until the scars have healed.
- Sandalwood oil or paste are particularly useful when the treatment is targeting old and deep scars. The paste should be used over a few months to effective treatment.
- The use of honey as a natural in the removal of scars caused by chicken pox naturally, cannot be overemphasized. The scars should be evenly coated and left to dry. The coat should be cleaned with lukewarm water and then left to dry. This circle should be repeated once daily.
- Lemons that have been freshly cut are also effective in the removal of scars caused by chicken pox naturally. A freshly cut piece of lemon should be applied to dry and old scars so that the skin gets a healthy glow.
- A healthy diet of green vegetables helps in hastening the healing process. Vegetables like spinach, cabbage, green turnips and broccoli are rich in vitamins that aid the healing process.
- Raw garlic when applied on the scars daily is effective in the removal of scars caused by chicken pox naturally. What should be avoided is any drink that contains sugar or is sweetened. Sugar and sweeteners are not good for chicken pox scars.
- Lastly, drink plenty of water as this aids blood circulation while promoting the
production of collagen. Water will help in toning the skin and giving it a healthy vibrant look and feel.
If you want to get more information about how to get rid of chicken pox scars on face fast, then you can for sure visit this guide.